Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Wisdom Of Supermodels...

  • ON POVERTY: "Everyone should have atleast enough money to get a plastic surgery."--Beverly Johnson
  • ON PRIORITIES: "I would rather exercise than read a newspaper."--Kim Alexis
  • ON INNER STRENGTH: "I love the confidence that makeup gives me."--Tyra Banks
  • ON EPIPHANY: "I just found out that I'm one inch taller than I am."--Christie Brinkley
  • ON THE BASICS: "It's very important to have the right clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old T-shirt or sweats, it's not inspiring for your workout."--Cheryl Tiegs
  • ON PARADOX: "Sometimes I get lonely, but it's nice to be alone."--Tatjana Patitz
  • ON INSTINCT: "If I'm making a movie and get hungry, I call time-out and eat some crackers."--Carol Alt
  • ON OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS:"I tried on 250 bathing suits in one afternoon and ended up having little scabs up and down my thighs, probably from some of those with sequins all over them."--Cindy Crawford
  • ON ECONOMICS:"I don't even wake up for less than $10,000 a day."--Lenda Evangelista
  • ON MOTIVATION:"It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to and I would."--Kate Moss
  • ON VERSATILITY:"I can do anything you want me to do as long as I do not have to speak" --Lenda Evangelista

No comments:

Post a Comment